BLUEFIELD BUSSES WILL BE PARKED AT EAST WILTSHIRE STUDENTS CAN BOARD THEIR USUAL TRANSFER BUS AT EAST WILTSHIRE FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE SCHOOL YEAR.
Reminder for students to please pick up their industrial arts projects by Friday.
- Monday, June 24th – Grade 9 Field Trip to Magic Mountain
- Tuesday, June 25th – Grade 8 Field Trip to Shining Waters
- Wednesday, June 26th – Grade 7 Field Trip to Sandspit
- Recognition Assembly – Thursday, June 20th @ 10:00am
- Athletic Awards – Thursday, June 20th @ 2:15pm
- Grade 9 closing ceremony will be held on Tuesday, June 25th @ 7:00pm in the gymnasium
- Last day for cafeteria and also the breakfast program will be Friday, June 21st. Bring your lunch and snacks.
Extra yearbooks for sale in the main office $30.00 each, first come, first serve.
BOXING –3:15 – 4:15pm today after school.
All school sports are now complete. Can parents take a look around their homes and if they come across uniforms that belong to EWS, please send them to Mr. MacAdam. I know I have heard comments from students saying it’s only a shirt. That “shirt” is part of a set, when they are ordered, we try our best to take care of them so they will last. If we have a couple go missing each year, then we have to replace them at a pretty high cost (the lowest cost of replacing a set in the last 5 years was $762.00! Please take care of that asap, so I don’t have to track you down.
REMINDER: Athletic Fees for Flag Football ($10.00), Softball ($20), and Track and Field ($5) can be paid to Mr. MacAdam ASAP. There are still a few outstanding.