Wednesday, January 18th, 2017 Day 1
STUDENT COUNCIL MEETING – Thursday, Day 2, period 3 in Mr. Cusack’s Room (908).
WRESTLING – No wrestling this week. Sorry for the inconvenience – back next week on Monday’s.
GRADE 9 MATH HELP – From Mr. Cusack will be Thursday instead of Monday this week.
MRS. ETCHELL will be offering after school exam help/study sessions on Wednesdays and Thursday from 3:10-4pm.
MME ST-COEUR will be offering after school exam help/study sessions for any subjects taught in French starting today from 3:10-4 PM in Room 907.
FRENCH CLUB – Limited supply of popcorn still available. The popcorn will be on sale for $2.00 a bag at break today (Ms. Duffy and Mr. Tremere’s homeroom) and on grade 7 lunch(Ms. Duffy’s room).
THE SKI CLUB at East Wiltshire School will be having their first outing today Please see the following guidelines regarding the Ski Club.
- The ski club is not a school sanctioned activity and is held after school hours. Students must adhere to the guidelines of Brookvale Ski Park. Failure to do so will mean that rights are revoked.
- In order to sign up parents are asked to sent Mr.Galaise (firstname.lastname@example.org) an email giving permission for their student to attend. Please include student’s full name and homeroom in subject box.
- The club will go every Wednesday weather permitting and will leave the school at 3:30pm. Pick‑up is the responsibility of the parent/guardians at 8:30pm(no later please).
- The cost is $5.75 for lift ticket and cost for a full rental is $8.05.
- Bussing is provided for the first 60 students that sign up each week and the weekly sign‑up sheet will be posted outside Mr. Galaise’s door (only for students who have parent permission). It is important that students sign their name each week so we know who is on the bus.
- Any student coming to the hill later (driven by parents) must make arrangements with Mr. Galaise beforehand.
- If student is using their own equipment, they can either drop it off at Brookvale Ski Park or make arrangements with their regular bus driver to take the equipment on the bus (discretion of the driver). Parents can also drop the equipment off at the school and have it put in the games room.
Basketball fees are overdue, please take care of this and arrangements as soon as possible.
Here is what we have going this week in the Athletics:
Wednesday – 3:15 A Girls
Boys A practice cancelled for today
Thursday -3:15 AA Girls
4:45 AA Boys
4:00 A Girls @ Birchwood
5:30 A Boys @ Birchwood
INTRAMURALS: Dodgeball – schedule is posted.
CAFETERIA – Creamy macaroni and cheese garlic breadstick and side salad $5.25
Pizza pocket with carrot sticks and dip $5.00