Thursday, January 11, 2018 Day 3
Grade Nine Exam Schedule
|Tuesday, Feb 6th||9:05 AM||French Language Arts|
|Wednesday, Feb 7th||9:05 AM||English|
|Thursday, Feb 8th||9:05 AM
|Friday, Feb 9th||9:05 AM||Math|
Exams scheduled for the am will be written periods 1 & 2. It is important for students to be on-time in the morning.
Afternoon exam will be written periods 6 & 7.
***Tuesday February 6th is a regular school day except for Immersion Students who write Language Arts.***
In the event of a storm day exams for that day will move to the next day.
When exams are in the am only, there will be classes for the rest of the day for students.
Any students interested in starting a writing club, please sign up outside Mrs. Foy’s classroom, either today or tomorrow.
- Yoga – Tuesdays 3:15-4:15pm. It will begin next week (Tuesday, January 16th). No experience necessary, no sign-up – just come. See Mrs. Doyle-Hogan if you have any questions.
- Mentorship students will be travelling to Eliot River Today for 1st and 2nd
- Wrestling – Tonight.
- Grad Photos will be taken Tuesday, January 23rd and Wednesday, January 24th.
- Hockey Academy:
- The Gr. 8/9 members will begin their sessions at Synergy Fitness today. Students will leave EWS around 2:00 pm and require a pick up at Synergy Fitness after 3:30 pm.
- 8/9 students will also be out of school for the morning of Friday, January 12th for a wrap up activity.
- Science Fair – There will be a Science Fair Club Meeting Today, after school from 3:15 – 4:40pm. Please meet in Mme. Deveau’s homeroom.
A few Athletic Fees have yet to be turned in. Please make arrangements asap please – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, January 11th
3:15 – A Boys Practice
4:00 – A Girls @ Birchwood (Make up game from January 4th. Taxis at 3:00)
4:00 – AA Girls @ Queen Charlotte (Taxi at 3:00)
5:30 – AA Boys @ Queen Charlotte (Travel with parents)
Friday, January 12th
3:15 – AA Girls practice
4:45 – AA Boys Practice
Saturday, January 13th
8:00 am – AA Boys practice
10:00 am – AA Girls practice
** Reminder to have fees paid and contracts in. Please make arrangements with Mr. MacAdam (email@example.com) if you have not made payment.
Girl’s soccer team are to have their hoodies back to Mr. MacAdam so they can be embroidered.
Cafeteria Pulled pork on a bun served with bake potato $5.25
Baked chicken nuggets with baked potato wedges and juice $5.00
½ turkey and cheddar wrap with homemade soup of the day $4.50