Monday, January 15, 2018 Day 5
Grade Nine Exam Schedule
|Tuesday, Feb 6th||9:05 AM||French Language Arts|
|Wednesday, Feb 7th||9:05 AM||English|
|Thursday, Feb 8th||9:05 AM
|Friday, Feb 9th||9:05 AM||Math|
| Exams scheduled for the am will be written periods 1 & 2. It is important for students to be on-time in the morning.
Afternoon exam will be written periods 6 & 7.
***Tuesday February 6th is a regular school day except for Immersion Students who write Language Arts.***
In the event of a storm day exams for that day will move to the next day.
When exams are in the am only, there will be classes for the rest of the day for students.
- Wrestling will be held Tuesdays and Thursdays until further notice.
- Compassion It Group: There will be a Compassion It meeting today after school. All members are asked to attend. Yearbook photo will be taken at this time.
- Yoga – Tuesdays 3:15-4:15pm. No experience necessary, no sign-up – just come. See Mrs. Doyle-Hogan if you have any questions.
- Grad Photos will be taken Tuesday, January 23rd and Wednesday, January 24th.
- There will be no choir after school on Tuesday this week.
** Reminder to have fees paid and contracts in. Please make arrangements with Mr. MacAdam (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have not made payment.
Parent Information Meetings for the Late French Immersion Program
Late French Immersion parent information meetings will be held at the following locations for parents of Grade 6 students who plan to enrol their children in Grade 7 Late French Immersion in September, 2018:
Below are the dates and storm dates for each of the schools hosting a parent information meeting for the Late French Immersion program.
- KISH – February 6th (Storm date February 7th) 7pm-8pm
- East Wiltshire – February 8th (Storm date February 21st) 7pm-8pm
- Stonepark – February 13th (Storm date February 22nd) 7pm-8pm
- Queen Charlotte – February 15th (Storm date February 28th) 7pm-8pm
- Birchwood – February 27th (Storm date March 1st) 7pm-8pm
- Registration Week is March 5 – March 9, 2018 for the 2018-2019 school year
3:15 – A and AA Girls
4:45 – A and AA Boys
Cafeteria Roast chicken dinner, creamy mashed potatoes, mixed veggies, dressing, gravy & cranberry $5.25
Sweet & sour meatballs over rice with veggies $5.25