Friday, February 23rd, 2018 Day 6
East Wiltshire Has Talent Variety Show – Tickets will be on sale both lunches today in Room 107. The cost is $5.00 . Proceeds to EWS Resource Department and Free the Children. The show will be held Wednesday, February 28th at 7:00pm (stormdate of March 7th). Special appearances by Catherine MacLellan and Brian Dunn.
The East Wiltshire 2017/2018 Yearbook is still available for pre-order on line at : https://ybpay.lifetouch.com/ The school ID is 12514618. Books are selling fast. 272 of the available 300 are now sold. Only 28 copies remain. They can also be purchased at school. Copies are $30.00
PeerHelpers please send your any money collected for your tickets to Ms. Doyle-Hogan.
After school drawing club signup sheet is posted outside the office . Any students/staff interested please signup up. Every Wednesday after school 3:15 – 4:30pm for four weeks.Club will start March 7th.
Grad picture retakes will be Tuesday, February 27th.
National Cupcake Day Sale February 27th and 28th in support of the PEI Humane Society. Please support this cause by baking a batch of cupcakes to be sold for $1.00 each on Tuesday and Wednesday. Please be generous in your support.
Friday, February 23rd
4:45 AA Boys Practice
Saturday, February 24th
3:15 (at Summerside Intermediate) AA Boys Play offs.
No Leadership today.
Cafeteria – Beef & broccoli over rice with 1 egg roll $5.25
East Wiltshire Basketball Camp
- Basketball camps will be running again this year starting Saturday, April 14th/2018 at East Wiltshire Intermediate School. Each camp session will be 1 hour and consist of drills and skills followed by a game. The camp will run for 8 consecutive weeks and finish on Saturday June 2nd. The cost of the program will be $40 with limited space available. Registration will be Saturday, March 10th (10am – 12 noon) at East Wiltshire Intermediate School.
- Camp 1 (9am-10am) – for grades 4,5,6 (Boys and Girls)
- Camp 2 (10am-11am) – for grades 7,8,9 (Boys)
- Camp 3 (11am-12pm) – for grades 7,8,9 (Girls)
- Camp Dates
- April 14
- April 21
- April 28
- May 5
- May 12
- May 19
- May 26
- June 2
- Contact: Troy MacCallum (902) 940-3627
- * Reminder to bring a water bottle, indoor sneakers and your basketball, if you have one.
The East Wiltshire 2017/2018 Yearbook is now available for pre-order on line at : https://ybpay.lifetouch.com/ The school ID is 12514618.
We have 300 copies available and last years book sold out. Books are $30.00.
Parent Information Meetings for the Late French Immersion Program
Late French Immersion parent information meetings will be held at the following locations for parents of Grade 6 students who plan to enrol their children in Grade 7 Late French Immersion in September, 2018:
Below are the dates and storm dates for each of the schools hosting a parent information meeting for the Late French Immersion program.
- Birchwood – February 27th (Storm date March 1st) 7pm-8pm
- Registration Week is March 5 – March 9, 2018 for the 2018-2019 school year
Bowl for Kids Sake will take place on March 3rd and 4th in Charlottetown, Summerside, Tignish, North Rustico and Souris. This year’s theme is Halloween and there will be prizes for most money raised, best costume and best team name. There is a chance to win two tickets anywhere West Jet flies in North America. This event is our second biggest fundraiser that supports all of our programs. More information can be found https://pei.bigbrothersbigsisters.ca/event/bowl-kids-sake
Big Brothers Big Sisters Bowl for Kids Sake 2018
Saturday, March 3rd and Sunday, March 4th.
Variety of tasks include: Greeter, Food Table, and Prize Table. They are flexible in length and times of volunteer shifts.
If interested, please have participant contact Heather Doran
Communications and Development Manager Big Brothers Big Sisters of PEI 902-368-7759