Tuesday, March 6th, 2018 Day 5
Thank you for your generous donations to our Breakfast Program during Parent/Teacher Interviews!!!!!
Peerhelpers will be selling cookies at both lunches today for $1.00 each.
Yoga cancelled today.
Wrestling this week – It will be Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday.
Mentorship will go this Thursday.
Drawing Lessons- Will begin Wednesday, March 7th after school until 4:30pm in Room 107 for more information see LiliAnne Webster.
SKI CLUB – This week on Wednesday – sign up on Mr. Galaise’s door if you plan on attending.
Boys Spring League Volleyball practice today 3:25 – 4:45pm. No experience necessary.
INTRAMURALS: Ball hockey – schedule is posted.
Congratulations to February’s Intramural Athletes of the Month:
Grade 7- Leah Campbell & Nathan Gallant
Grade 8 – Carly Cameron, Olivia Vickerson, & Keefe Marshall
Grade 9 – Maddison Thompson & Aiden Ross
- East Wiltshire Basketball Camp
- Basketball camps will be running again this year starting Saturday, April 14th/2018 at East Wiltshire Intermediate School. Each camp session will be 1 hour and consist of drills and skills followed by a game. The camp will run for 8 consecutive weeks and finish on Saturday June 2nd. The cost of the program will be $40 with limited space available. Registration will be Saturday, March 10th (10am – 12 noon) at East Wiltshire Intermediate School.
- Camp 1 (9am-10am) – for grades 4,5,6 (Boys and Girls)
- Camp 2 (10am-11am) – for grades 7,8,9 (Boys)
- Camp 3 (11am-12pm) – for grades 7,8,9 (Girls)
- Camp Dates April 14,April 21,April 28,May 5,May 12,May 19,May 26,June 2
- Contact: Troy MacCallum (902) 940-3627
- * Reminder to bring a water bottle, indoor sneakers and your basketball, if you have one.
Late French Immersion program. Registration Week is March 5 – March 9, 2018 for the 2018-2019 school year
50/50 from last week will take place at 2nd lunch.