At this time, East Wiltshire is moving towards booking interview times online. In order to meet with a teacher during Parent Teacher Interviews, you must book your appointment(s) online. We are using the same service as Eliot River School.
Below you will find instructions on how to register as a parent and add students to your profile.
Online booking of appointments will begin at 7am on October 27th, 2019 and close at 10pm on November 6th. After this time,you will no longer be able to book an appointment online.
Parents are invited to book an appointment with their child’s homeroom teacher. If you would like to meet with a specialist staff member (School Counselor, Resource, Music, Industrial Arts, Home Economics, etc.), they will be available for drop-in appointments.
If additional time is needed, please contact the teacher directly to arrange extra time.
School Appointments – Parent Instructions
1. Go to our school appointments web site for your school.
2. Register for an account by clicking the “REGISTER” menu tab and filling in the on-line form.
Choose a user id and password for yourself and then click the “Register Now” button.
3. Add your children into the system by clicking the “Add a Student” button. Click “Insert New” button to add more children.
4. On October 27th, beginning at 7am, you will be able to click a calendar icon beside your child’s name to schedule appointments. Select the staff you wish to book appointments with and the “View Calendars” button.
5. Click the “date” icon beside each child’s name to schedule appointments. Select the staff you wish to book appointments with and the “View Calendars” button.
6. Click on available time slots to book your appointments to make your bookings.
CAUTION: Click only once and wait, double-clicking may cause an error. A summary message of your appointments will appear at the end.
Please contact the office if you have issues with these procedures and we will do our best to assist you through this process.
We look forward to seeing you on November 7th and 8th, 2019!